Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween Trick or Treat Tote Bag


This weekend I finally finished the trick or treat tote bag I'd cut out a few weeks ago!  This is probably my last Halloween craft for the year, since I'm just about finished with the fabric bundle I bought in September.  You can view the Halloween quiet book and placemats I made with this fabric bundle here and here.

For this bag, I followed the same steps from my Fabric Tote Easter Basket Tutorial, but added an appliqué felt pumpkin onto the front of the gray fabric before I sewed everything together.  This is such a quick sewing project and I'm glad I was finally able to use up most of my Halloween fabric! Now it's time to start planning my Christmas sewing projects ;)







0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Today I Felt Crafty